Hello CMS parents, students, and friends,
We hope you are healthy and well, and staying warm! There are many good things happening at the CMS these days, read on for more information! (All underlined words are links that can be clicked for more information.)
- If a February monthly payment is due, just stop by or call the CMS office and Becky would be happy to help you out, or answer any questions. We all thank you for helping out us and making payments in a timely manner so there are no interruptions to your child’s (or your own!) music education!
- CMS will be closed Monday, Feb. 19 for President’s Day.
- The Jackson Symphony Guild sponsors scholarships for summer study! The short application is due Feb. 15; auditions will be held Mar. 1. Talk to your teacher, and see the application attached to this message.
- Our guest artists for our upcoming JSO concert, The Transcontinental Saxophone Quartet, will be holding a FREE masterclass on Thursday, Feb. 8, including a jazz and yoga workshop. This event will go from 4:30p-6p. Woodwind players should attend this informative, fun class, but all musicians are welcome and will learn something new! Click here for more information!
- JSO Signature Concert #3 is on Saturday, Feb. 10. Call the office for your free tickets as a CMS student!
- Bach’s Lunch #3 will be held on Feb. 16, featuring CMS faculty and guest artists. If you’ve never been to one of these events, you should definitely stop by!
- Remember to visit our Facebook page and CMS website often for news, information, and updates on the year and events. There is a lot of information on both websites so please check them out!
- This is YOUR Jackson Community Music School! We welcome any comments and suggestions on what you feel we could do to give you a better experience, and look forward to serving your family in the future.